Mrs. Manon Gosler
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world.
Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
As a Quality Management Specialist you are part of the Training Development and Quality Management department, which is in charge for Training Consultancy and Quality Management Strategy for all Mercedes-Benz Contact Centers worldwide.
The Quality Management team is responsible for the Quality Framework and the development of Quality Assurance programs, preparing and completing action plans as well as defining standards, steering models, monitoring measures, coaching methodologies and follow-up actions. The team is also responsible to adjust, conform and regulate the corporate strategy within all the Contact Centers and to supervise the work of the Quality Monitoring teams in the different sites.
• Develop and support communities of practice and networks with peers
• Design and maintain a Quality plan for worldwide customer contact centers, developing and/or adjusting Quality programs for Operational services for Mercedes-Benz and Smart
• Match best practices against world class standards, also providing expertise in the area of Quality involving Daimler entities
• Facilitates the technical implementation and usage of the quality management system (call recording and monitoring) at the Global Contact Centers
• Cooperates with the Training Development Team to ensure the implementation in the Global Customer Contact Centers
• Conducts calibration sessions (on site and/or in remote) to enhance the integration of the Quality Program in the Contact Centers
• Suggests improvement actions when objectives are not met or best practices are not applied
• Assesses requirement of the Quality Management system
• Implementation of the Quality programs, initiatives and activities in new sites
• Work with Stakeholders in the identification and definition of service Quality standards, addressing Quality early in projects development and implementation
• Identify needs and develops methodology and measures to continuously improve the Company Quality performance
• Roll-out of the Quality programs in different Countries worldwide from preparation to training and from implementation to after-care
• Higher vocational /university degree
• Understanding of Contact Center management (processes, systems, KPI & reporting, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
• Project experience
• Contact center experience
• Negotiation skills
• Independent thinking and acting
• Experience in developing Quality programs for internal Monitoring and Coaching as well as Customer Satisfaction Survey
• Consultancy experience in the field of Quality and Communication
• Some experience in Customer Experience (CX) approach
• Ideally knowledge of COPC Standards
• IT affinity
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Fluent in corporate language English (need to have), a good command of a second language is a plus
Full-time position 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, day-shift.
We offer you a job in a multicultural, dynamic and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs
• Result oriented bonuses
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
• Non contributory pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
If your application is successful you can save-the-date for the interview on Wednesday July 10th, 2019.
Does this role fits your expectations regarding a new challenge, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application. You can respond to the vacancy until July 4th, 2019.
For data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Manon Gosler-Bongaerts by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.